The International Committee has negotiated the following agreement with the MSA,
originally posted here in January 2014, finalized in March 2017, backdated to
the original post.
NASPA agrees to:
- Publish this agreement on its website at http://www.scrabbleplayers.org/w/MSA_Agreement and to advertise it to its members.
- Grant complimentary NASPA membership to MSA members resident in Malaysia who are registered to play in NASPA-sanctioned tournaments, thereby exempting them from the normal requirement of paying for association membership to participate in official events.
- Grant access to MSA officials to NASPA's membership database query tool so that they may verify membership status of NASPA members intending to play in MSA events, and provide timely technical support for this service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The MSA agrees to:
- Publish this agreement on its website at penster.com.my and to advertise it to its members.
- Grant complimentary MSA membership to NASPA members resident in the United States and Canada who are registered to play in MSA-sanctioned tournaments, thereby entitling them to any entry fee discounts to which MSA members may be entitled.
- Respond to email at email@example.com so that NASPA officials may verify the membership status of MSA members intending to play in NASPA events.