The Web Committee is a NASPA committee established to develop and maintain NASPA's web presence and services.
To contact the Web Committee send an email to email@example.com.
The committee is looking for more volunteers to participate in the multitude of tasks on our agenda, including end user support and Wiki/photo/document editing. Please contact any of the committee members to discuss how you could help.
The following members currently belong to the committee:
The following members have served past terms on the committee:
The Committee has the following items on its agenda:
- Continue to develop the NASPA web site, including
- Create and update NASPAWiki pages as new information becomes available or old information becomes obsolete.
- Copying over appropriate content from the NSA web site, inserting notes as necessary explaining what changes will take place when specific services are transferred from the NSA to NASPA.
- Monitor NASPAWiki to ensure compliance with the style guide, updating the latter as necessary
- Monitor server resource usage and plan for necessary upgrades
- Implement and maintain regular site-wide backups
- Support mailing lists for internal communication
- Format and publish member photos in the database
- Format various documents generated by NASPA committees
- Consider presenting financial numbers in a graphical form
- Create online maps of venues of the Nationals and other NASPA events
- Help users with web-related questions and issues, including access problems
Committee members have access to the following online tools: