== Registering a Club ==
; '''CLUB LISTING SPECIAL OFFER:''': Directors who recruit 10 members and send them at one time will receive initial club sanctioning FREE. This offer is not retroactive and must be submitted at the same time. This special offer will be good until the end of 2009. If a club has already been sanctioned, the offer does not apply and will not extend the renewal date.For NASPA-sanctioned clubs there is an annual club sanctioning fee of $30 which may be paid in one of the following manners:
* by check (drawn on a U.S. bank) or money order, payable to NASPA, along with [[Media:NASPA_Club_Listing_Form.pdf|club listing application]], sent to:
* Club directors’ NASPA membership status must be current and in good standing.
As stated above, the initial club sanctioning fees will be valid until the end of 2010.
=== Changing Club Information ===
* Future website features for club directors only
* Exclusivity: Unless all club directors concerned have agreed, only one sanctioned club will be permitted to meet on any given day of the week within a 50-mile radius. The $30 fee entitles the director to this exclusivity on one day of the week of his or her choosing. If a director wants a club to meet on more than one day of the week, the director may pay additional $30 fees to obtain this same exclusivity, or not pay additional fees and not receive exclusivity.
* Marketing/recruitment assistance: [[Marketing Committee]] member [[Samantha Southard]] is developing a [[Recruiting Program|program]] to assist club directors locate and recruit new club members. Please contact her if you would like to participate.