== Recent Mention ==
* November 22, 2018: [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IysIy-jqpqc Fox 29's Daytime at 9 with Kimberly and Esteban] invited San Antonio (TX) player Ricky Rodriguez to share some SCRABBLE tips and tricks.
* November 1, 2018: [https://www.awslife.com/filerepository/archives/11-18awsl/index.html Altamonte-Wekiva Springs Life] puts Casselberry/Orlando NASPA Club #438 on the cover.
** September 24, 2018: Associated Press release, as seen in the [http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-scrabble-adds-300-new-words-ok-20180924-story.html?outputType=amp New York Daily News] and other publications, mentions Merriam-Webster's consultation with NASPA on new words.
* August 31, 2018: The [http://www.centraljersey.com/news/the_princeton_packet/stories/local-club-celebrates-two-decades-of-scrabble-games-tournaments/article_5941ad7b-5ebd-5875-9c4a-153d524f4016.html Princeton Packet] reports on the 20th anniversary of Princeton (NJ) NASPA Club #513.
* Nigerian asylum seeker Olakunle Azeez Omopariola joins Cote St Luc (QC) NASPA Club #83.
** September 11, 2018: [https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/nigerian-asylum-seeker-finding-solace-through-scrabble-1.4089963 CTV News]
**August 29, 2018: [https://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/nigerian-scrabble-champion-seeks-asylum-in-montreal Montreal Gazette]
* August 25, 2018: [https://www.businessinsider.com/scrabble-improve-score-two-letter-words-2018-8 Business Insider] reporter and NASPA member Mark Abadi advises readers to learn the 2-letter words.
* August 16, 2018: The [https://www.theridgefieldpress.com/2018/08/16/scrabble-coach-named-person-of-the-year/ Ridgefield Press] reports on [[Cornelia Guest]] being named NASPA Person of the Year.
== Older Mention ==