== Recent Mention ==
* Official SCRABBLE Players Dictionary 6th Edition (OSPD6)
** October 4, 2018: The [https://www.wsj.com/articles/scrabble-is-a-lousy-game-1538667637 Wall Street Journal] comments on the release of OSPD6 and SCRABBLE as a game. Author Jonathan Kay mentions NASC champions [[Adam Logan]], [[Nigel Richards]], and [[James Leong]] and recalls tournaments he attended with [[John Chew]].
* August 25, 2018: [https://www.businessinsider.com/scrabble-improve-score-two-letter-words-2018-8 Business Insider] reporter and NASPA member Mark Abadi advises readers to learn the 2-letter words.
* August 16, 2018: The [https://www.theridgefieldpress.com/2018/08/16/scrabble-coach-named-person-of-the-year/ Ridgefield Press] reports on [[Cornelia Guest]] being named NASPA Person of the Year.
* 4th Niagara Falls International Open
** July 29, 2018: [https://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/news-story/8768788-niagara-to-host-international-scrabble-tourney/ The Niagara Falls Review]
* 2018 North American SCRABBLE Championship
** August 22, 2018: [http://dailytimes.com/promotions/article_f0908c22-a60d-11e8-beba-e73f90798560.html Kerrville Daily Times] - Interviews [[Deborah Gaudier]] on the NASC and Niagara Open.
** August 19, 2018: [https://www.gazettenet.com/Editorial-Monday-mix-on-potato-kings-Scrabble-champ-young-bakers-19538057 Daily Hampshire Gazette] - Congratulates Evan Yurko on his Division 4 win.
** August 14, 2018: [https://www.gazettenet.com/Evan-Yurko-Scrabble-champ-19400455 Daily Hampshire Gazette] - Includes interviews with NASC Division 4 winner Evan Yurko, Brett Constantine, and Ben Greenwood.
** August 10, 2018: [https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-scrabble-champions-spellbinding-comeback-1533898800 Wall Street Journal]
** August 10, 2018: [https://buffalonews.com/2018/08/10/wordsmiths-of-the-gaming-world-unite-in-buffalo/ Buffalo News]
** August 8, 2018: [http://event.scrabbleplayers.org/2018/nsc/build/nasc-winner-release.pdf NASPA Press Release]
** August 8, 2018: [http://news.wbfo.org/post/scrabble-lovers-buffalo-north-american-tournament WBFO NPR 88.7] - Includes interviews with Evan Berofsky, NASPA co-president [[John Chew]], and NASC division leader [[ Jason Idalski]].
** August 7, 2018: [https://www.wkbw.com/news/2018-north-american-scrabble-championship-spells-its-way-into-buffalo WKBW ABC 7] - Includes interviews with Brett Constantine, Karen Richards, [[Sue Tremblay]], and [[Jason Broersma]]
** August 7, 2018: [https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/local/scrabble-players-compete-for-title-in-buffalo/71-581463622 WGRZ NBC 2] - Includes interview with NASC director [[Arthur Moore]].
== Older Mention ==