** June 19, 2018: [https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/canadian-national-scrabble-championship-eric-tran-winner-1.4712256 CBC News] reports about [[Eric Tran]] winning the CNSC, based on an earlier interview on CBC Radio's Calgary Eyeopener program
** June 18, 2018: [https://www.bttoronto.ca/videos/the-10th-annual-canadian-scrabble-championship/ Breakfast Television] interviews NASPA co-president [[John Chew]] about the 2018 [[Canadian National SCRABBLE Championship]].
* May 23, 2018: [https://www.ozy.com/provocateurs/could-he-be-the-youngest-scrabble-champ-ever/86265 OZY] profiles SCRABBLE Grandmaster [[Mack Meller]].
* May 22, 2018: [http://newton.wickedlocal.com/news/20180522/newton-scrabble-champion-has-game-plan-for-success Newton Wicked Local] interviews Lexington (MA) NASPA Club #108 member Marvin Kraus about his division win at the annual BAT (Boston Area Tournament).
* May 13, 2018: The [http://www.philly.com/philly/news/scrabble-champ-will-anderson-lancaster-strategy-20180513.html Philadelphia Inquirer] interviews NASC champion [[Will Anderson]].
* May 13, 2018: The [https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/movies/2018/05/13/scrabble-with-the-stars-spells-success-for-pal-toronto-charity.html Toronto Star] profiles jazz artist/composer and NASPA member [[Fern Lindzon]] who will serve as one of the experts at this year's SCRABBLE With the Stars fundraiser.
* April 12, 2018: [http://www.rhodes.edu/stories/can-scrabble-help-teach-writing-one-rhodes-professor-thinks-so Rhodes College] professor (and SCRABBLE Expert) Scott Garner works SCRABBLE into the curriculum.
* February 17, 2018: [http://shep.ca/waffles/audio/Josh-and-Shan-Interview.mp3 CFRC-FM] interviews [[Shan Abbasi]] and [[Josh Greenway]] about the Kingston (ON) Open.
* Northampton (MA) NASPA Club #667 organized a charity tournament to benefit 3 local charities.
** February 19, 2018: The [http://www.gazettenet.com/Editorial-Monday-mix-on-dyslexia-podcast-Scrabble-for-charity-Jewish-Book-Award-15596411 Daily Hampshire Gazette] commends the club for its efforts.
** February 11, 2018: The [http://www.gazettenet.com/Charity-Scrabble-event-benefits-three-local-charities-15469507 Daily Hampshire Gazette] reports that over 50 people attended the event, which raised over $1700.
** February 7, 2018: [http://www.masslive.com/living/index.ssf/2018/02/northampton_scrabble_club_plans_charity_tournament.html MassLive] previews the event.
* January 14, 2018: The [http://www.heraldsun.com/news/local/counties/durham-county/article194659899.html Herald-Sun] covers the 8th annual SCRABBLE tournament to benefit the Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplantation Program at the Duke Comprehensive Cancer Center took place this weekend in Durham (NC).
== Older Mention ==