== Recent Mention ==
* January 3, 2018: The Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI)of Taiwan [https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180103005456/en/ITRI%E2%80%99s-Intelligent-Vision-Based-Robot-Play-SCRABBLE%C2%AE-North announces]
that [[2017 North American SCRABBLE Championship]] winner [[Will Anderson]] will play a robot at CES 2018 on January 9, 2018.
* December 12, 2017: The [http://www.philly.com/philly/news/pennsylvania/philadelphia/hip-hop-grandpop-matt-hopkins-holiday-dance-moves-we-the-people-20171213.html?mobi=true Philadelphia Inquirer] profiles 2004 [[Person of the Year]] [[Matt Hopkins]].
* Winter, 2017: [http://magazine.columbia.edu/features/winter-2017/letter-head?page=0%2C0#undefined.gbpl Columbia Magazine] profiles freshman [[Mack Meller]] who placed 2nd in this year's [[North American SCRABBLE Championship]].
* December 6, 2017: [http://www.honolulumagazine.com/Honolulu-Magazine/December-2017/Wordplay/ Honolulu Magazine] profiles NASPA's recreational club organized by Darren Seu and Claire Dunham.
* November 27, 2017: [http://news.hamlethub.com/fairfield/places/46310-pequot-library-has-scored-a-specialist-for-its-new-scrabble-sessions Fairfield's Hamlet Hub] reports that Dustin Brown will be coaching the Pequot (CT) Library's SCRABBLE Club for children.
November 17, 2017: The [http://www. vnews.com/ Vermont- Scrabble-Catamount-Cup-tournament-at-Norwich-Public-Library-13733092 Valley News] covers the annual Catamount Cup where players from Northern Vermont face off against a team from Southern Vermont.* November 17, 2017: The [http://jg-tc.com/news/local/local-man-gets-confirmation-of-setting-scrabble-world-record/article_69472800-b7f5-5704-98a6-a56fa3fb1f70.html/ Journal Gazette and Times-Courier] reports on the Guiness world record set by [[Marty Gabriel]] and Scott Garner for the highest SCRABBLE score in 24 hours. * November 16, 2017: The [http://video.newyorker.com/watch/professional-scrabble-champions-replay-their-greatest-moves New Yorker] interviews [[Will Anderson]], [[Conrad Bassett-Bouchard]], [[Kate Fukawa-Connelly]], [[Jesse Day]], [[Debbie Stegman]], and [[Joe Edley]] about their favorite, most improbable, worst, most patient, most regretful, and most humbling plays.
== Older Mention ==