== Recent Mention ==
* November 27, 2017: [http://news.hamlethub.com/fairfield/places/46310-pequot-library-has-scored-a-specialist-for-its-new-scrabble-sessions Fairfield's Hamlet Hub] reports that Dustin Brown will be coaching the Pequot (CT) Library's SCRABBLE Club for children.
* November 17, 2017: The [http://www.vnews.com/Vermont-Scrabble-Catamount-Cup-tournament-at-Norwich-Public-Library-13733092 Valley News] covers the annual Catamount Cup where players from Northern Vermont face off against a team from Southern Vermont.
* November 17, 2017: The [http://jg-tc.com/news/local/local-man-gets-confirmation-of-setting-scrabble-world-record/article_69472800-b7f5-5704-98a6-a56fa3fb1f70.html/ Journal Gazette and Times-Courier] reports on the Guiness world record set by [[Marty Gabriel]] and Scott Garner for the highest SCRABBLE score in 24 hours.
* November 16, 2017: The [http://video.newyorker.com/watch/professional-scrabble-champions-replay-their-greatest-moves New Yorker] interviews interviews [[Will Anderson]], [[Conrad Bassett-Bouchard]], [[Kate Fukawa-Connelly]], [[Jesse Day]], [[Debbie Stegman]], and [[Joe Edley]] about their favorite, most improbable, worst, most patient, most regretful, and most humbling plays.
* November 5, 2017: [http://wlos.com/news/local/annual-autumn-leaves-scrabble-tournament-is-full-contact-mind-sport/ WLOS] covers the Asheville (NC) tournament directed by Bill Snoddy.
* October 6, 2017: Per the [https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-baseball-manager-who-cant-get-enough-scrabble-1507293022/the Wall Street Journal], Cleveland Indians manager Terry Francona is an avid SCRABBLE player on his iPad. NASPA co-president [[Chris Cree]] issues a challenge to Terry.
* September 25, 2017: [http://www.skidmore.edu/news/2017/0925_oconnor_matthew.php/ Skidmore College] interviews Junior World SCRABBLE champion Matthew O'Connor '20.
== Older Mention ==