* Place the contact information for individuals on their dedicated NASPAWiki contact pages. Avoid having many redundant copies of the information.
* Do not post non-public contact information (or any other personal information) without permission. Note that once you save a version of a page, it will remain accessible in the version log forever.
* You may use <code>mailto:</code> links to make email addresses easy to use with one click.
* For postal addresses, verify the full postal codes with [http://zip4.usps.com/ USPS] or [http://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pcl/bin/advanced-e.asp Canada Post] and use the recommended standard format. Include the name of the country (USA or CANADA) and use a style that preserves line breaks (for example, add a blank in front of each line to create a preformatted section).
* For phone numbers, use the dialing prefix symbol (plus sign) and country code (1 for both USA and Canada). Group digits using blanks (not parentheses, dashes or periods). For example: +1 212 555 1234.