For further information, please contact NASPA copresidents Chris Cree in Dallas, TX or John Chew in Toronto, ON; or NASPA spokespersons Robin Pollock Daniel in Toronto, ON or Matthew Hodge in Moore, OK.
- April 22, 2014: John Chew on CTV National News with members of the Toronto SCRABBLE Club talking about GEOCACHE.
- April 10, 2014: Stefan Fatsis quotes John Chew and Chris Cree at Slate in The Word That Won Scrabble’s New-Word Contest Is Totally Useless in Scrabble
- March 16, 2014: John Chew mentioned in the Wall Street Journal article “This Scrabble-Playing Robot Is a Sore Loser”
- March 14, 2014: Stefan Fatsis writes on Slate.com about the 2014 SCRABBLE Word Showdown
- March 14, 2014: John Chew on CTV News Channel talking about the 2014 SCRABBLE Word Showdown
- March 13, 2014: John Chew on NPR’s Here and Now to talk about the 2014 SCRABBLE Word Showdown
Recent Press Releases
- 2010 National SCRABBLE Championship