These press articles and releases appeared in 2015.
- November 22, 2015: The Lexington Herald Leader reports on the Bluegrass Scrabble Fall Classic, interviewing Lindsey Dimmick, Steve Bush, Jeff Clark, Joey Krafchick and others.
- September 30, 2015: CBC reports on research led by Peter Sargious into the brains of Scrabble players.
- 2015 North American SCRABBLE Championship
- July 23, 2015: Chris Cree talks about Nigel Richards winning the French WSC on The Daily Beast.
- May 25, 2015: John Chew interviewed by CTV News Channel about the new words in the Collins word list.
- May 21, 2015: John Chew interviewed by NPR and Reuters about the new words in the Collins word list.
- May 17, 2015: Noah Kalus and Zach Ansell's win at the 2015 North American School SCRABBLE Championship and subsequent appearance on Jimmy Kimmel reported on by the Times Herald-Record (of Middletown, NY), the Poughkeepsie Journal, Oneida Dispatch, Ridgefield Press, Toy News, and others.
- April 21, 2015: 2014 Champion Conrad Bassett-Bouchard and others mentioned in an article entitled “Winning SCRABBLE and the Nature of Expertise” in Scientific American.