The 2010 NSC Director Meeting is a closed meeting
for all NASPA-certified directors (including apprentices)
who are able to attend. It will take place from 8:00-9:30 P.M.
on Sunday, August 8th at the 2010 NSC venue (or a nearby breakout room).
Here is a draft agenda for the meeting.
- Tournament issues
- software recommendations/issues
- incident reports — filing/handling
- new rules on local club tournaments
- liability insurance update
- new advice, if any, on venues, prizes, etc.
- Club issues
- recruiting and keeping new players
- collaboration or competition with other organizations — Meetups, casual clubs, etc.
- should club sessions be rated?
- what major venues are lacking NASPA clubs and how can we promote their creation?
- finding good meeting places