The Ratings and Recognition Committee wiill be transferred from the NSA to NASPA during 2009.
The mandate of the committee is to ensure that we have the best possible
The committee has the following members:
The committee will have the following items on its agenda:
- Review the rating system and suggest future improvements
- Maintain a list of annual leaders in various recognized categories, and to periodically review those categories.
- Assess the impact of raising the Local Club Tournament multiplier from 1/3 to 1/2
- Liaise with the WESPA Ratings Committee
- Prepare and review U.S. qualification systems for events such as the Causeway SCRABBLE Challenge and World SCRABBLE Championship (Canadian qualification systems are the responsibility of the Canadian Committee)
NSA Ratings and Recognition Committee