In addition to administering local and regional SCRABBLE® tournaments,
NASPA periodically hosts major championships.
- 2011 National SCRABBLE Championship, Dallas, TX, August 6–10, 2011
- 2011 Can-Am SCRABBLE Challenge, Calgary, AB, March 19–20, 2011 (NASPA selects U.S. and Canadian teams)
- 2011 Canadian National SCRABBLE Championship, Toronto, ON, June 10–13, 2011
- 2010 Causeway SCRABBLE Challenge, Johor Bahru, Malaysia, December 1–5, 2010 (NASPA selects U.S. and Canadian teams), includes 2010 Tournament of Champions featuring ten World Champions, nine of whom are NASPA members.
- 2010 National SCRABBLE Championship, Dallas, TX, August 7–11, 2010
- 2010 World Players Championship, Dallas, TX, August 13–16, 2010
- 2009 World SCRABBLE Championship, Johor Bahru, Malaysia, November 26–29, 2009
- 2009 Can-Am SCRABBLE Challenge, Denver, CO, August 29–30, 2009
- 2009 National SCRABBLE Championship, Dayton, OH, August 1–5, 2009
- 2008 World Players Championship
- 2008 National SCRABBLE Championship
- 2008 Can-Am SCRABBLE Challenge
- 2008 Canadian National SCRABBLE Championship
Our partner organization, the National SCRABBLE Association, organizes the following events: