This page lists some activities and attractions in Addison area, near the 2010 National SCRABBLE Championship venue.
Video and game rentals
- Ernie's of North Dallas - Monday Night Karaoke (Adults) .2 mi
- Come and join us for a fun Monday evening of Karaoke from 5:30 P.M. until 10:30 P.M. and sometimes even later. Happy Hour specials from 2:30 P.M. until 8:00 P.M.
- 5100 Belt Line Rd., Ste 502, Dallas, TX, 75254
- miles from Intercontinental
- Ernie's of North Dallas
Theaters and comedy clubs
- Improv Comedy Club & Dinner Theatre
- National performers regularly yuk it up at the area's best-known laugh factory -- Cedric the Entertainer, Wanda Sykes, Richard Lewis, Paula Poundstone and many more have made appearances -- but plenty of local and lesser-known names hit the stage, too.
- 0.4 mi SW (8 min walk)
- August 6-8 Michael Ian Black
- August 13-16 Richard Lewis
- 4980 Beltline Road #250, Addison, TX 75254 USA
- (972) 404-8501
- Improv Comedy Club
- "The Full Monty" at Watertower Theater .8 mi
- When the local mill experiences massive layoffs, six unemployed steelworkers are out of luck, out of cash and out of shape. But will they have the nerve to follow through with their plan and go The Full Monty? Boasting a toe-tapping rock ‘n roll score, The Full Monty is a musical endowed with big laughs, big heart and a jaw-dropping finale that just might charm your pants off!
- Matinees and evenings - Tickets $20-$40
- Watertower Theater
Museums and exhibitions
Educational / family-oriented
Spectator sport events
- Four Seasons Market at Addison 0.4 mi
- European style market where ranchers, farmers, specialty food producers and artisanal craftsmen present their goods.
- 10 A.M. - 3 P.M.
- 5100 Belt Line Road, suite 840, Dallas, TX, 75254
- Four Seasons Market