This page lists some activities and attractions in Addison area, near the 2010 National SCRABBLE Championship venue.
Video and game rentals
- Ernie's of North Dallas - Monday Night Karaoke (Adults) .2 mi
- Come and join us for a fun Monday evening of Karaoke from 5:30 P.M. until 10:30 P.M. and sometimes even later. Happy Hour specials from 2:30 P.M. until 8:00 P.M.
- 5100 Belt Line Rd., Ste 502, Dallas, TX, 75254
- miles from Intercontinental
- Ernie's of North Dallas
Theaters and comedy clubs
- Improv Comedy Club & Dinner Theatre
- National performers regularly yuk it up at the area's best-known laugh factory -- Cedric the Entertainer, Wanda Sykes, Richard Lewis, Paula Poundstone and many more have made appearances -- but plenty of local and lesser-known names hit the stage, too.
- 0.4 mi SW (8 min walk)
- August 6-8 Michael Ian Black
- August 13-16 Richard Lewis
- 4980 Beltline Road #250, Addison, TX 75254 USA
- (972) 404-8501
- Improv Comedy Club
Museums and exhibitions
Educational / family-oriented
Spectator sport events
- Four Seasons Market at Addison 0.4 mi
- European style market where ranchers, farmers, specialty food producers and artisanal craftsmen present their goods.
- 10 A.M. - 3 P.M.
- 5100 Belt Line Road, suite 840, Dallas, TX, 75254
- Four Seasons Market