Revision as of 17:02, 19 June 2009
The Membership Database Editor
is a collection of Perl scripts that allow members of the
and Web Committee
to edit the membership database
through a web app.
It is written and maintained by John Chew.
Go to the Membership Database Editor web app.
- If you are adding a new player, enter their NASPA ID and name, and click “New Member”. If you are looking for an existing member, enter all or part of their NASPA ID or name, and click “Search”, then click the “Edit” button next to the correct match.
- Enter the values that you want to change for the player, and click “Save”.
- Rewritten to factor edit and search code out into modules for reuse.
- User can select number of search results, sort order, and go to next or previous page.
- User can enter 'next' rather than guessing next available AA-series NASPA ID.
- first release