This is page is the official NASPA Branding guide, which describes the correct use of NASPA brand names, logos and other corporate design assets.
If you’re looking for event photos or other digital assets, please
contact us with your needs.
The NASPA logo is available in the following formats:
- 200×100 pixel GIF as used in the NASPA home page
- high-resolution PDF showing only logo
- high-resolution PDF showing logo with text “NASPA Games”
- high-resolution PDF with fonts converted to outlines
- PDF without association name to right side of logo
- PDF with motto
If you require the logo in other formats, or have questions
about its use, please contact John Chew.
- Text accompanying the NASPA logo should match it typographically. Use VAG Rounded (any weight).
- Body type in printed NASPA documents should be set in Adobe Garamond Pro, with headings in VAG Rounded
- If the use of a sanserif typeface in headings would lead to confusion among '1', 'l' and 'I', the use of Adobe Garamond Pro is permitted.
- The NASPAWiki Style guide for guidance related specifically to textual issues.